Monday, October 24, 2011

Not a Thing to Wear...

I have a pretty nice closet of clothes - I've been collecting for a while now. ;) However, after a while, the same clothing gets a little boring so you have to spice it up! Today, I couldn't figure out what to wear - then I decided since it is supposed to get cold again soon I would take one last advantage of some of my more "summery" clothing. So I decided to wear a grey, purple, and red leopard sleeveless tunic that I typically belt with a snake skin belt. After getting entirely ready, I decided that the outfit wasn't quite appropriate for work (I clerk at a law firm), but I really wanted to wear it, so I added a red, rhinestone button, sweater and but the belt on top of that. No jewelry with this outfit, as I thought anything added at that point would be "too much" (shocking, I know!) I still can't decide if I like the finished product or not - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment