Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Big Bead Project!

I love beads. I mean, I really love beads. I get into so much trouble every time I go to the bead store. So much trouble, that I am no longer allowed to go to the actual store, I am only allowed to shop online according to my husband. I don't have a lot of time to create new designs, so he doesn't understand why I buy so many beads. But, I love them - and I love new ones, old one, bright ones, big ones, small ones, and especially shiney ones!

I am a full time law student with a part time job on top of The Prairie Gypsies. Let's just say I don't have a lot of extra time on my hands. So I buy beads and then forget about them, put them in a box, and might play with them every now, but for the most part lately they have been all sitting in a big box. So this past weekend I decided to go through and organize my beads in the drawers I keep them in.

I took all the beads out of boxes and laid them out on the floor according to bead type and color...


I put everything in its proper home - and it feels so good for all the beads to be back where they belong :) 


See how beautiful all the beads are when they are in the right place? I am so glad they are where they belong and now when I have time to be creative, I know exactly where to find what I need!

*The Prairie Gypsy*

No comments:

Post a Comment